Fuqua Faculty Research Projects
The CASE Faculty Research Pool supports high-quality research that applies business and management expertise to the social sector, including social entrepreneurship, nonprofit management, and philanthropy. CASE supports three broad types of research, covering all management fields:
- Empirical research addressing issues relevant to the social sector.
- Conceptual papers applying and adapting management thinking and concepts for the social sector.
- Case development focused on social sector organizations for use in MBA classes. Many social sector organizations face strategic, marketing, operational, financial, and general management issues that offer rich opportunities for student learning.
Faculty Research Pool Projects:
- Firms’ Objectives, Board Heterogeneity and Incentives
- Effects of For-Profit And Non-Profit Ownership Status For Residents of US. Nursing Homes: A Longitudinal Study
- An Empirical Examination of the Complex Relationships Between Entrepreneurial Orientation and Stakeholder Support
- Developing Drugs for Developing Countries: An Economic Model of Market Mechanism
- Capacity Allocation and Yield Management in Nonprofit Firms
- A Presumption of Sharing: Norms for Learning and for Increasing Access to Health Care