BS, Physics, 2011
Why I Chose Fuqua
I chose Fuqua because my friends have attended Fuqua before me, and I saw a significant shift in how they think. How their minds suddenly can conceive any idea, and how they are not afraid to ask for help. Further, when I embarked on my application journey, Fuqua people genuinely wanted to connect with me to help me understand the application process. The degree to which they would go out of their way to make some time for me was very inspiring. Fuqua had to be my choice!
Five Things to Know About the Fox Center
- Most genuine friendships, partnerships, and business ideas start here.
- The Fox Center is always a good call when you feel sleepy in class. Just step out and get a coffee or any drink you like.
- The Fox Center is everyone’s dining room. Either you are buying something to eat right there, or you brought your lunch box from home.
- On Fridays, the Fox Center holds the famous Fuqua Friday. (Food, drinks, music, and networking).
- Look out for the ping pong table that brings the community together in the most exciting ways.
My Life Before Fuqua
I founded a Tech Consulting company in 2012 called Virtual Nigeria LTD (Vnigeria). VNigeria is a partner to Red Hat, doing business in the West African region. As an entrepreneur, I sold Red Hat products and services, implemented error-free automation, and pioneered the Red Hat Training and Certification business in West Africa.
My Life After Fuqua
After I graduate, I will be moving back to entrepreneurship. All that I have learned at Fuqua will be helpful towards disrupting markets with the innovative ideas that am already working on. So, be on the lookout.
My Fuqua Activities
MBA Association (International Affairs)
Daytime International Orientation
Business in Africa Club